Welcome to the Nor Cal Nestie Handmade Directory. I'm expanding this blog soon to include creative Nestie businesses, too (such as photography & design). Please let me know if you'd like to be included! (Just leave a comment, or page me on one of the Nor Cal boards).

If you haven't set up an Etsy account yet, you can use me as a referral. I haven't been able to figure out what referring someone to Etsy actually gains me, but I love points of any type :) Click
here to get the process started. My Etsy username is dragonflybride. http://www.etsy.com/register.php?referral=dragonflybride

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Craft Fair idea

I'm thinking of organizing a Northern California Craft Fair for our Nesties.

 I would find a space that could accommodate some of our very talented local Nor Cal Nest/Bump crafters and artists, and go from there. Let me know if you'd be interested in attending such a fair, or being a vendor by leaving a comment here!

3 comments:

Teri said...

me me me :)

Anonymous said...

This may be a bit early, but my Lions Club in Citrus Heights has a craft fair every November. We have already started registering for the 2009 fair. Let me know if you would like information and I can get you in contact with the organizer. The prices are very reasonable too, I think like $40 for a space and we ask that you donate one item worth $20 to our raffles. --Hersheykiss--

Anonymous said...

I would so be in!