Welcome to the Nor Cal Nestie Handmade Directory. I'm expanding this blog soon to include creative Nestie businesses, too (such as photography & design). Please let me know if you'd like to be included! (Just leave a comment, or page me on one of the Nor Cal boards).

If you haven't set up an Etsy account yet, you can use me as a referral. I haven't been able to figure out what referring someone to Etsy actually gains me, but I love points of any type :) Click
here to get the process started. My Etsy username is dragonflybride. http://www.etsy.com/register.php?referral=dragonflybride

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Color Splash designs - SportyMrs.23

Etsy Site: Color Splash Designs

Heather creates amazing wall murals - guaranteed to brighten any room! She specializes in kids' rooms, but can work with anyone to create the room of their dreams.

Besides painting, Heather is also a fabulous knitter! Check out her hand made scarves and hats - they are made with lots of love and care.

Rounding out her talents (although I'm sure there are more that I just don't know about), she also hand-paints aisle runners. These add an extra level of personality and class to any ceremony.



No comments: