Welcome to the Nor Cal Nestie Handmade Directory. I'm expanding this blog soon to include creative Nestie businesses, too (such as photography & design). Please let me know if you'd like to be included! (Just leave a comment, or page me on one of the Nor Cal boards).

If you haven't set up an Etsy account yet, you can use me as a referral. I haven't been able to figure out what referring someone to Etsy actually gains me, but I love points of any type :) Click
here to get the process started. My Etsy username is dragonflybride. http://www.etsy.com/register.php?referral=dragonflybride

Monday, May 26, 2008

ZBlankets - Mama_v2.0 (aka amyandtherain)

ZBlankets

Amy has been creating fantastic swaddling blankets, burp cloths, and other fine blankets since her first daughter was born. She's now expecting her second child any day, and continues to add new designs all the time.













No comments: